Our first release in December 2017 sold out in just 4 days. Some of you missed out so we are offering our second intake of 100 subscriptions from January 3rd, 2018 until sold. In order to give new subscribers the support they need, our third intake will not be until March 2018.
Subscription to My Homeschool learning management platform costs $6 per month with a $30 non-refundable joining fee.
Subscription gives you access to our free courses.
Free Courses Include
- The Community Hub – a virtual staffroom which includes forums, free ebooks and encouragement resources.
- Homeschool Teaching 101 – will give you the teaching ideas used in My Homeschool and tips for new home educators.
- State Rego and Planning Course – advice and resources to help with state and territory registration requirements for single and multiple children using our courses.
- Art Appreciation Course – 4 years of art courses to be used on rotation.
- Music Appreciation Rotation – 4 years of music appreciation and composer studies to be used on rotation.
Once you have subscribed you are eligible to purchase our Primary Graded Courses.
As long as your subscription remains current you will have access to all our free courses and the graded courses that you purchase. This means that you can use the same course for multiple children over the years.
Note: Our graded courses are $400 each with an additional cost for living books. See our graded course costs for more details.
Here’s a quick 6 minute tour of a My Homeschool Family Subscription.
Note: The user account set up for subscription activation is a manual process. It may take up to three working days to submit details and activate your My Homeschool Learning Platform account.
After payment your user account will be set up and you will receive an email from My Homeschool within three working days of purchase.
This will give you:
- your username
- login details
- a link to access the My Homeschool Learning Platform.
After subscription you will be eligible to purchase a paid graded course.
You do not need to purchase a paid curriculum course if you are subscribed to My Homeschool Learning Platform. However, you must be subscribed and logged into the My Homeschool Learning Platform before you are eligible to purchase the graded curriculum courses.
Purchasing Your Graded Courses
Our Curriculum Graded Courses are not purchased from this website and are not a part of this subscription.
Paid curriculum graded courses are an additional cost and are purchased within the My Homeschool Learning Platform.
Our paid courses include curriculum for the following grades:
- Year One
- Year Two
- Year Three
- Year Four
- Year Five
- Year Six
To find out more details see our Terms and Conditions.