Australian Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum
Our Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum is written to comply with the Australian Curriculum. We’ve done the planning so you can be confident you are giving your child a well-rounded education and that you comply with Australia’s homeschool registration requirements.
However! We offer you more than a tick boxes Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum. We also offer an Australian Homeschool Curriculum that is a delight to teach and a pleasure to learn.
This Charlotte Mason inspired Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum is something special.
This Year Seven Homeschool Program:
- Uses living books and classic literature across the curriculum.
- Complies with all the Australian states and territories’ registration requirements.
- Provides weekly lesson plans and online checklists.
- Runs on a 4-day week calendar with the 5th day available for outings and enrichment activities.
- Trains your high schooler towards independent learning.
- Provides documentation to be used for registration.
- Uses Moodle, an online learning platform, to help organise and deliver lessons.
The mind “is nourished on ideas and absorbs facts only as they hang connected with the living ideas upon which they hang. Children educated upon some such lines as these respond in a surprising way, developing capacity, character, countenance, initiative and a sense of responsibility…The mind feeds on ideas and therefore children should have a generous curriculum.”Charlotte Mason
Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum Cost
We have divided our Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum into two separate semesters:
- Semester One includes Term One and Two.
- Semester Two includes Term Three and Four.
There is no time limit on completion of a semester. You can begin our course at any time in the year.
Cost $300 per semester plus membership subscription.
You must be a member before you can purchase the course.