Australian Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum
Our Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum is written to comply with the Australian Curriculum. We’ve done the planning so you can be confident you are giving your child a well-rounded education and that you comply with Australia’s homeschool registration requirements.
However! We offer you more than a tick boxes Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum. We also offer an Australian Homeschool Curriculum that is a delight to teach and a pleasure to learn.
This Charlotte Mason inspired Year Seven Homeschool Curriculum is something special.
Course Costs & Enrolment
We have divided this course into two separate semesters:
- Semester One includes Term One and Two.
- Semester Two includes Term Three and Four.
There is no time limit on completion of a semester. You can begin our courses at any time in the year.
- $300 per semester plus a family membership subscription. All courses are purchased from within our My Homeschool Member’s site. Note: Only one subscription is needed per family.
- Additional living books are required to complete the course. A list is found in the free trial course outlines for each grade.
- Printing of resources and additional stationary is also required.
This Year Seven Homeschool Program:
- Uses living books and classic literature across the curriculum.
- Complies with all the Australian states and territories’ registration requirements.
- Provides weekly lesson plans and online checklists.
- Runs on a 4-day week calendar with the 5th day available for outings and enrichment activities.
- Trains your high schooler towards independent learning.
- Provides documentation to be used for registration.
- Uses Moodle, an online learning platform, to help organise and deliver lessons.
The mind “is nourished on ideas and absorbs facts only as they hang connected with the living ideas upon which they hang. Children educated upon some such lines as these respond in a surprising way, developing capacity, character, countenance, initiative and a sense of responsibility…The mind feeds on ideas and therefore children should have a generous curriculum.”Charlotte Mason
I like how this course has all information including links etc….available for student to use – enabling independent working with minimal support from parent. The workload is just right for my child. I’m absolutely interested in doing the Year 8 course next year.Lousie from ACT
Thank you for putting together this wonderful course. Over the last 4 years I have taken 2 of my children through Years 7 and 8 using a distance ed programme but this year my daughter and I have found this course to be a much less stressful transition to high school. I love knowing that we are still fulfilling the requirements for the Australian Curriculum but I have also been able to give my daughter the rich classical literature-based education that I was looking for. I have been interested in the Charlotte Mason style of education for a few years but until now I was frustrated that everything I came across was based on American history/geography/seasons. Thank you for putting in the time to track down and integrate appropriate Australian resources into the curriculum.
This was my first year registering with the Qld Home Education unit myself so I also found the information that you included regarding registering very helpful. I have also used the Year 5 and Prep courses this year and found them to be wonderful as well. Thank you again; my daughter and I are really looking forward to seeing the Year 8 curriculum when it is ready.
The Year 7 Course is easy to follow and provides comprehensive resources. I tweak some things but otherwise we find it fits and meets our needs well. Registration was a very easy process, everything you need is provided. I received two years registration on my last visit. I’m definitely interested in Year 8.Hope from NSW
Michelle and Jo, the Year 7 Course is excellent. I could not have planned this any better myself, I thank you so much for this opportunity in learning the proper way.Kristy from NSW